- Patch Large Holes, Cracks, Gaps And Tears! Bond Together Almost Any Objects!
- Seal Out Water, Air And Moisture!
- Repair Virtually Everything!
WIDE APPLICATION: Suitable for roof leaks, window sealing, rv awning, gutters, down spouts, boats, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RV’S & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC systems, DIY projects, etc.
🌟 Need a multi-functional super sticky adhesive tape that can fix any leaking issue permanently?🌟
Magical Repair Tape is what you are looking for! Made of high-quality material, our butyl tape is made for permanent use. Once applied on the target object, the repair tape is tightly adhered to on the surface, providing a mess-free and airtight sealing for RV, window, boat sealing, glass, and EPDM rubber roof patching and it can resist extreme temperatures from 40 degrees Celsius - 120 degrees Celsius. Extremely Durable,Wear-resistant layers, non-slip & endurable. It can maintain flexibility & adhesion, withstand a certain degree of displacement, and deformation. Elongation rate of 1000%, ageing resistance for 30 years.
- It maintains flexibility, adhesion, and can withstand a certain degree of displacement, and the deformation has good followability.
- It has weather resistance, aging resistance and water resistance, and has a seal, vibration damping and protection on the surface.
- Very easy to use, just remove the peeled film and seal the butyl tape anywhere you need it.
- This sealing tape is widely used in building roofs, surface cracks, RV repairs, windows, marine seals, glass and roof repairs.
- Waterproof, sealed and resistant to UV rays (daylight).
- Also Works Underwater:After underwater treatment for 168 hours, the peel strength retention rate is still higher than 89% (Data from test reports)
Instruction for use:
- Size: Length:5m (16.4 ft) x Width:5cm(1.97 inch); Length:5m (16.4 ft) x Width:10cm(3.96 inch).
- Material: Aluminum foil backing, butyl rubber.
- 1 roll of aluminum foil tape and a flashlight